Due to the current COVID-19 surge, the County is extending closures or limited services through Friday, Feb. 4 for many departments.
Services for the following County departments and offices are available by phone and online. In some instances, in-person appointments are available for those who cannot be served remotely.
- Aging and Adult Services
- Agriculture/Weights & Measures
- Assessor-Recorder-Clerk – Appointments available
- Child Support Services
- Clerk of the Board of Supervisors
- Community Development and Housing
- County Fire and Fire Marshal
- Human Resources
- Inland Counties Emergency Medical Agency (ICEMA)
- Land Use Services (Planning, Building and Safety, and Code Enforcement)– Appointments available
- Public Works – Appointments available
- Risk Management
- Transitional Assistance – Some appointments and limited in-person services remain available
- Veterans Affairs
- Workforce Development
Information on how to contact these departments by phone and online is available at sbcounty.gov.
The following County attractions and services are currently closed to the public:
- County branch libraries – Curbside pick-up services are available
- County museums and historical sites
For information about COVID-19, vaccines and testing, visit sbcovid19.com or contact the COVID-19 public information line from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday at 909-387-3911.