Beginning this weekend, construction crews will begin a series of six directional, 55-hour freeway closures on SR 210 as part of the SR 210 Lane Addition and Base Line Interchange Project. These closures will be taken one direction at a time over select weekends. The closures will allow crews to safely perform paving operations on eastbound (EB) and westbound (WB) SR 210 at the on- and off-ramp junctures of the San Bernardino Avenue interchange.
The closures will take place during weekends from Friday at 10 p.m. to Monday at 5 a.m., and are expected to be scheduled for the following dates:
- Friday, February 24 through Monday, February 27 (WB)
- Friday, March 3 through Monday, March 6 (WB)
- Friday, March 10 through Monday, March 13 (WB)
- Friday, March 24 through Monday, March 27 (EB)
- Friday, March 31 through Monday, April 3 (EB)
- Friday, April 14 through Monday, April 17 (EB)
* Schedule is subject to change.
To learn more about the closures and detours visit http://gosbcta.com/SR210BaseLine