It’s that time again. The City of San Bernardino Municipal Water Department’s (SBMWD) annual water awareness poster contest is back.
SBMWD’s annual poster contest promotes water awareness and encourages students to use their creativity by illustrating the importance of water conservation. The winning students and their teachers are recognized for their efforts with awards presentations. Contest winners receive a $100 cash prize and winning artwork will be featured in the Water Department’s annual calendar.
Guidelines for posters are:
- Poster artwork must communicate a water awareness theme in English or Spanish.
- Posters must be HORIZONTAL (landscape) orientation and on unlined paper.
- Do not fold posters.
- Keep writing simple. Short slogans and phrases are best.
- Write text so it is large and easy to read.
- Use bold and bright colors.
- Be creative, original, and DO NOT COPY. Artwork that is copied from other calendars or contests
will be disqualified. No copyrighted material.
- Neatness and spelling counts! Try not to scribble.