The PACT’s first physical PACT Community Employment Center opened last month in San Bernardino.
Partnering with local non-profit CityWay, The PACT San Bernardino Community Employment Center is a one-stop resource center where workers can access no cost, wrap-around support to find and maintain great jobs and overcome common life challenges.
“The PACT gives its members access to the best jobs, pay and benefits in their community, with a one-time employment application that includes unprecedented, no-cost benefits and support services,” Head of PACT Services, Scott Reid explains. “It’s an ideal option for those working in industries such as warehousing, hospitality and food services who may not typically have access to comprehensive employment benefits,” he explains.
Members of PACT receive the following benefits:
- Multi-lingual job search and placement services
- Free access to 1000s of jobs within the community
- Free job training and certifications
- Free (MEC) health care services
- No-cost, same-day pay advances and check cashing
- Free retirement/pension plan
- Loyalty bonuses
- Legal help with immigration and family law matters
- Transportation assistance
- 24/7 worker hotline
The PACT Community Employment Center is located at 1650 South E Street, Suite E, San Bernardino. To learn more, visit http://www.thepactlife.com/ or call 1-833-GET-PACT.